Welcome to Gulf Island Charters
If you are looking for a family friendly adventure in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Foley, Fort Morgan Alabama or even Perdido Key in Florida, look no further. We offer several different tours. Your entire family can go on an adventure to see dolphins, cook out on a sand bar, see the Blue Angels practice in the blue sky right above you, and yes we have fishing trips as well.
This is a new kind of adventure, one the entire family can have fun with. We have short cruises for those who worry about the younger members of your family, and we have long slow cruises for the laid back adults and any thing in between.
Charter Trip Passenger Suggestions & Etiquette:
- Dress for comfort. Bring sunscreen, a camera, sunglasses and wear soft light colored sole shoes.
- Avoid rich food and excessive alcohol the night before. Eat a light breakfast and if taking motion sickness medication please follow directions.
- Bring an ample supply of eats and drinks.
- Please respect the boat and equipment. Your captain and crew have a lot of pride in their vessels and equipment can be costly to you if damaged or lost overboard.
- Our crew works hard for you and has pride in your catch. Their day starts several hours before your trip and extends hours after you are gone.
Going out on a charter with Gulf Island Charters will be your most memorable charter fishing adventure ever.
Fishing is fantastic all year round off the coast of Orange Beach.
Our Orange Beach fishing charter packages are the most affordable fishing charters in our class on the Gulf Coast.
Orange Beach, Alabama is the red snapper fishing capital of the world.
Our artificial reef program surpasses any man made marine habitat by far. Alabama’s Gulf Coast is an amazing fish haven for inshore and offshore that’s why you should come check out what Gulf Island Charters has to offer.
Come experience what Gulf Island Charters Fishing has to offer and we will see what we can do about …. The one that got away!
Docked at Bear Point Marina www.bearpointmarina.com with a map